Friday, February 21, 2014

@homespunbliss now on twitter

I have signed up for a twitter account. I know, I know, not exactly an early adopter!

I didn't bother before because I don't have a smart phone but actually, its just fine on my laptop.

I am really enjoying it - working out who to follow, working out how to get followers. Finding wonderful homespun information about bees, gardening, growing food, yoga and all sorts of other homespunbliss.  I set myself a goal of gaining 20 followers in my first week and I have just reached that. Thanks everyone.

So now if the blog format does not work for you, or you want instant updates, you can follow my journey to homespunbliss on Twitter @homespunbliss, on pinterest Jodie Healy @homespunblissblog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...