Friday, August 9, 2013

Op shop finds: vintage linens


I found some super cute pillow cases and one awesome vintage sheet at an op shop this week. 
I am always rummaging around in the linens. Lets face it I have a seriously great collection of doilies and souvenir tea towels but I never find sheets.

The floral pattern at the back is a single bed sheet in great condition. I think I'll use if as a couch throw rather than cut it up. The pillow cases are pretty nice too. A white one with embroidered detail, vintage flannelette and cotton and some modern, but good quality blue ones. They'll replace some really awful "too much polyester" ones I have.

All washed and ironed now. Good work at 50cents each!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive