Friday, January 6, 2012

A turn in the road

Happy New Year to one and all. 2012 is the Year of the dragon symbolising success and happiness, the year of reading and the year of the farmer.

As always in January my thoughts turn to goals and wishes for the year ahead. Whilst I am still working on defining the details my main goals are to find balance between the heavy demands of my job and my desire to create, to grow and achieve homespunbliss.

A quote referred to on a friend's Facebook page may become a mantra for me, even though I never would have thought I'd be inspired by Will Rogers. But surprises can enliven your soul and give you the spark to keep on.

‎'Even if you are on the right track, you will get run over if you just sit there.'
Will Rogers
I took this photo this morning and it seems appropriate although at the time it just looked like a lovely shot. Synchronicity at work perhaps.
So I hope to see you along the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...