Sunday, December 11, 2011

Only 9 this Monday

 I've recently remembered how much I like type. I took these photos in Wollongong, NSW, Australia.

 These numbers on adjoining properties must have been made by the same person.





I know I've cheated this Monday, but it has been raining for at least two weeks so I haen't been able to take many photos. But they re a good nine I think. On of the things I like about these signs is that the good old fashioned ticket writing still looks better faded than the newer vinyl type that peel and curls up. Hope you enjoy these and that they inspire you to look at mundane signs as art.

2 comments:

  1. love ALL THESE PHOTO'S Jodie...When you have all the different types together it makes you appreciate the many different types out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandi I had forgotten until recently how much I love type. I'll keep my eye out and post more. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...