Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kris Kringle handmade fun

Merry Christmas everyone. I wish everyone good cheer, good health and all their wishes to come true in 2012.
I am spending Christmas with family. This requires some travel, and three of my four furr kids have to stay in a kennel. I have dropped them off already so my house seems empty. I will spend some of my break regrouping, thinking about goals for 2012 and deciding what direction to take my DarlingBridget business in.  I have packed my camera and my sketchbook, very important. You never know what inspiration I may find along the way. When I return there will be many gardening jobs to do, a chook house to build and populate, cooking and creative stuff.

Thanks for being part of my journey and I hope to have you along in 2012.

And here's a Christmassey post for the day before Christmas Eve. Peace and joy to all.

 I entered the Haby Goddess's Kris Kringle this year as a bit of fun. I received this lovely Christmas stocking in the mail from Laura in South Australia. It was beautifully packaged and came with a card and well wishes.
Isn't it darling. Thanks Laura for your lovely homemade gift and thanks to the Haby Goddess for organising it.
This is the gift I sent off - mini Christmas bunting.

Link here to see some of the other gifts that were shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...