Saturday, August 6, 2011

Spring is in the air

We've enjoyed a stunningly clear, warm week. Everyone is talking about a predicted cold front but I don't care because right here, right now its just stunning. Winter isn't over but there are signs of a magnificent spring ahead. I wanted to share these inspiring images with everyone to make you feel happy and warm.

Jonquils pushing up in my front garden. I created this new garden bed in Autumn this year and put in a graceful arc of bulbs. 



 Daffodils are one of my favourite flowers. They are so cheerful.

 I have hundreds of daffodils in my garden, these are the first few to come up.
 Spring blossoms in front of my neighbours house.

 The smell from these blossoms is intoxicating. Now wonder the bees are busy.
Snowflakes.

A tiny visitor. I could hear the fairy wrens twittering away but it took me a while to spot them and even longer to focus on one. They fit around like tiny mice.

Where ever you are, what ever you are doing I hope these photos make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...