Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stunning autumn colour in the Highlands

This year the Autumn colour in the Southern Highlands is the best I have ever seen.
I grew up in Queensland in an area that only has two seasons hot and cold. Since I have moved here I have fallen in love with the showy change of seasons. Winter is on its way but in the meantime we have the most magnificent display of vibrant colour to warm our hearts.

 We took the dogs for a walk around Lake Alexandra in Mittagong. Some Canadian ladies I met years ago assured me that it is only a pond. Yes, its small but absolutely delightful. I left my camera at home so these were taken with Howard's iPhone. Actually I"m impressed.


 I adore reflections like this
 and this.


 
Driving through Bowral.

My car covered in leaves. Pretty as a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...